Monday, November 12, 2007

High Honors!

Was I worried? Yes, I was! I don't put a lot of pressure on them to get good grades. As long as they are doing their homework everyday, and they seem to be making an effort in school, I am satisfied. They all do very well on their own. But Austin has high expectations for himself, and I was afraid he would be disappointed if he didn't make the High Honor Roll. He has had a few papers come home with grades a little lower than what we are used to seeing. I wasn't sure how many exactly, or if they were for the same class. Thank goodness it all balanced out. He and Shannon both made High Honors with all A's except one B each and GPA's of 3.89 and 3.93. Kyle and Kate do not get "letter grades" yet, but they had very good marks as well.

Yipee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the blog, best of luck to you! I look forward to this peek at your world and the affirmation I'll get that I made the right choice to stop at 2.
-JD