Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Break!

I meant to post often over spring break. I thought we would be busy, and there would be plenty to post about. Well, I was right about one thing, we were busy. Let me give you the quick run down.




















First, we made cookies at Gram's house!


Then we colored Easter Eggs!

(It is quite an art form you know)



We had a lot of fun hunting for eggs...


























And enjoyed the company of family for brunch AND dinner!



We traveled back in time to the midieval days where we saw a live falcon presentation, a tournament with horses and jousting, and knights in a battle for glory!

We met the King
the Prince and Princess,

and our knight in shining armor, The Black and White Knight.



Did I mention we celebrated some birthdays?




Somewhere between all of that, we found time to enjoy some of the brief but beautiful weather outside. Now break is over and it's time to go back to school. The kids are disappointed but I reminded them we only have 2 more months until Summer Vacation!

1 comment:

D.N.H. said...

Pictures tell the best stories.